doolytic is an enterprise software solution for native discovery on big data. doolytic is based on best-of-breed, scalable, open source technologies.
• End to end platform solution • Lightening performance on billions of records and petabytes of data • Hadoop and Elastic based architecture • Structured, unstructured and real-time data from any source • Natural user interface • Sophisticated advanced query capabilities for expert users • Integration with R for advanced and predictive applications • Lower TCO than other BI tools
doolytic solves common BI problems and enables big data discovery without clumsy and inefficient workarounds, enabling expert BI users to reveal their inner data scientists
• Simplifies Hadoop complexity
• Solves Hadoop’s concurrency and latency issues
• Is a NoSQL connector for Hadoop
• Runs on low cost hardware
• ETL not required to connect any type of data
• Enables self service data preparation
• Uses a native interface based on standard HTML objects
• Preserves investment in existing BI tools with doolytic connectors
Maintain the familiarity and ease of the Qlik interface while accessing complex big data.
doolytic connectors are an innovative big data integration solution for QlikView and Qlik Sense, integrating Qlik products with Hadoop and its leading distributors including Cloudera and Hortonworks. doolytic is an official Qlik Technology Partner.
doolytic connectors for QlikView and Qlik Sense allow users to perform discovery on structured, semi-structured and unstructured data, internal and external data, and real-time data - all by navigating with familiar Qlik dashboards.
• Match analytical workloads to Hadoop clusters, scaling at linear costs on commodity hardware
• Leverage the power of Hadoop NOSQL queries without incurring latency and concurrency issues
• Build and run complex ETL procedures on billions of records in Hadoop without impact on Qlik infrastructure or Qlik data models
• Retail & Services
• Construction & Real Estate
• Energy & Utilities
• Pharma & Biotech
• Public Sector & Nonprofit
• Smart Cities
• Industrial Operations
• Supply Chain